[Xorp-users] Fwd: Questions on OSPF

Hansi hantongs at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 17:50:19 PDT 2007

looping in the mailing list.

Thank you. One more question though.. I noticed that before RIP can be
configured, the policy parameter must be set first in order for RIP to
either advertise static and/or connected routes. Although RIP already sends
out udp packets once  you configure it, it does not send out its routing
table entries not until after a policy is either imported/exported to it.
Does this also apply to OSPF?

Thanks.
Hansi.