[Xorp-users] Fwd: Questions on OSPF

Atanu Ghosh atanu at ICSI.Berkeley.EDU
Tue Sep 18 12:06:31 PDT 2007

Hi,

OSPF will advertise the the subnets for the interfaces on which it is
configured. In the case of OSPFv2 one subnet has to be explicitly
configured in the config, for OSPFv3 just specifying the interface will
advertise all associated subnets (the subnets can also be explicitly
configured).

Routes from other protocols must be explicity exported using policy.

       Atanu.