[Xorp-users] Fwd: Questions on OSPF

Hansi hantongs at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 23:32:13 PDT 2007

Hello Atanu,

How about static routes and connected routes? Do I still need to explicitly
use policies in order for them to be announced? What I'm seeing on a network
dump is only indeed the subnet for the interfaces on w/c OSPF is configured.
I also want OSPF to announce static and connected routes just like what is
done w/ RIP when policy static and connected is exported, can this be
possible?

Thanks
Hansi.