[Xorp-users] BGP setup

Atanu Ghosh atanu at ICSI.Berkeley.EDU
Wed Sep 19 08:58:02 PDT 2007

Hi,

Just runnning gmake check in the bgp/harnesses directory should give you
some insight into how to run the scripts.

The format of the icsi1.mrtd is MRTd, this is the format used by the
Route Views project (http://www.routeviews.org/) the tool route_btoa
from the MRTd (http://mrt.sourceforge.net/) can be used to view the dump
file. We decided to use a commonly used format rather then invent our
own.

The implementation of "get_ready_priority" is in the file selector.cc in
the libxorp directory. This method tries to find the highest priority file
descriptor event, it is part of the task scheduling code.

	   Atanu.