[Xorp-users] No more than 25 OSPFv3 neighbors fully adjacent?

Che, Ting-Shuo T. tsche at mitre.org
Tue Apr 29 11:31:38 PDT 2008

Hi Ben,

No, I am running only one XORP on the embedded system "under test". It
is connected to a test equipment that run 40 router instances.

Nevertheless, is your "performance improvement patch" support 30+ XORP
instances running on 1 machine, like the "test equipment"? If yes, that
would be great for avoiding interoperability issue.

Thank you very much for posting it to CVS.

Ting