[Xorp-users] Compiling xorp with olsr

Bruce M Simpson bms at incunabulum.net
Sun Aug 3 15:07:56 PDT 2008

Jose Manuel dos Santos Calhariz wrote:
>> OLSR is turned on by default at the moment and should build w/o any
>> additional options, if adding --with-olsr it won't do anything due to
>> how configure.in is currently set up.
>>

> Thank you for the information, I will correct my ./configure command.

Thanks. You're quite right that there is a problem with how --with-olsr
is implemented.

Unfortunately we need to decide going forward whether or not to keep
olsr turned on by default before making a change.

This is not going to change for the 1.5 release, so please continue to
workaround the behaviour of --with-olsr as discussed.

Thanks
BMS