[Xorp-users] ospf6 on linux 2.6.26

Pascal Spring lists at traxx.ch
Thu Dec 4 14:55:06 PST 2008

hi atanu

well, so far thanks for the information - i discovered it in the release
note from xorp 1.4 in the meanwhile - i'll try it out more detailed
tomorrow,
as far as i already tried out tonight, something in the mcast group
membership changes for ethernets, but for sit-interfaces no change -
but hear from me tomorrow.

to the www.xorg.net-maintainers: would be maybe worth to mention the
requirement for explicitly configured link-local addresses to run
ripng/ospfv3 in the 'getting started'

p.