[Xorp-users] One XORP instance output to multiple tables?

Cao, Jean Jean.Cao at gdcanada.com
Tue Dec 9 15:32:08 PST 2008

Is that possible to run one XORP instance and output the routes to
multiple tables?  For example, run OSFP, and output the results (same)
in both table 100 and table 200?  I guess if run two XORP instance with
the same config.boot, one write to table 100, and one write to 200, it
can give me what I need.  But this way, the routing messages are
doubled.  Is there a solution for this??

Thanks,
Jean

The information contained in this e-mail message is PRIVATE. It may contain confidential information and may be legally privileged. It is intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or reproduction of this communication is strictly prohibited. If the intended recipient(s) cannot be reached or if a transmission problem has occurred, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and destroy all copies of this message.
Thank you.