[Xorp-users] [OSPFv2] XORP ospf can't receive hello packet from other OSPF router

Syed Khalid syed.khalid at xorp.net
Wed Dec 17 17:52:40 PST 2008

Karnik
  We tried to replicate this problem but were not able to. The 2 Ubuntu
machine did form adjacency. The ip addresses were on the same subnet on both
machines. We tried to plug/unplug the link but the adjecency stayed up.
However, if we configued another interace on the same subnet - we see your
problem. Do  not see if we are on a different subnet.
Can you send us the output from:
1) ip addr
2) ifconfig -a
3) show interface from the xorpsh

Also let us know if we can login to your system.

Syed