[Xorp-users] Unable to run the xorpsh - reports wating for confgiuration.

Sinha, Priyaranjan psinha at ipolicynetworks.com
Wed Dec 24 03:04:13 PST 2008

Hello,

I have successfully compiled and test run using gmake check.

I have configured one single interface (also have put bgp in the
config.boot apart from one single interface) and executed the rtgmgr.

However on running the xorpsh, the rtmgr throw following debug output

[2008/12/24 15:30:53 ERROR xorp_rtmgr:14077 RTRMGR + 326
xrt_rtrmgr_interface.cc finder_register_done] Failed to register with
finder about XRL xorpsh-14126-localhost.localdomain (err: Reply timed
out)

As I am now unable to post all the log - however can do it if its
required. Authentication and insertion of client is ok, I mean both,
xorpsh and rtmgr  are able to communicate however in subsequent event
registration failed (it seems from the log) and a little bit of debug.

Xorpsh throw debug output as: waiting for configuration from rtmgr.

May you please suggest what is required to overcome this problem.

Best regards,

priyaranjan

"DISCLAIMER:
This message is proprietary to iPolicy Networks-Security Products division of Tech Mahindra Limited and is intended solely for the use of the individuals to whom it is addressed. It may contain privileged or confidential information and should not be circulated or used for any purpose other than for what is intended. If you have received this message in error, please notify the originator immediately. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that you are strictly prohibited from using, copying, altering, or disclosing the contents of this message. iPolicy Networks-Security Products division of Tech Mahindra Limited accepts no responsibility for loss or damage arising from the use of the information transmitted by this email including damage from virus."