[Xorp-users] [xorp-users] OSPFv2 problem: no matching neighbor found

Atanu Ghosh atanu at ICSI.Berkeley.EDU
Fri Jan 4 16:58:32 PST 2008

Hi,

The XORP OSPF will not accept data description packets from an unknown
neighbour (this is a protocol requirement).

Can you send the output of the "show ospf4 neighbor" command?

	Atanu.
.