[Xorp-users] [Xorp-hackers] Announcing XORP Release Candidate 1.5

Ben Greear greearb at candelatech.com
Thu Jul 10 17:49:28 PDT 2008

Atanu Ghosh wrote:
> On behalf of the entire XORP team, I'm delighted to announce the XORP
> 1.5 Release Candidate, which is now available from <http://www.xorp.org>.
>
> New features in this release include preliminary firewall
> support, VLANs and BGP support for four-octet AS numbers.

I want to say thanks for all the hard work.  The stability and feature sets
for weirder configurations (such as my own) has improved greatly in the last
year.

I'm currently digging into BGP and ipv6 multicast routing.  Do you happen
to have an updated user-guide for 1.5?  I'll be happy to help proof read
and debug it for you...