[Xorp-users] Configure in xorpsh

Dirk H. Schulz dirk.schulz at kinzesberg.de
Mon Jul 21 12:20:30 PDT 2008

Thanks, Pavlin, for pointing me to something obvious - I should have
checked THAT by myself.

--On 21. Juli 2008 11:21:11 -0700 Pavlin Radoslavov
<pavlin at ICSI.Berkeley.EDU> wrote:

- snip -
> Are you restarting the rtrmgr using the startup rc scripts that come
> with the RPM?
> You might want to double-check that the restart worked and the
> rtrmgr process is actually running after the restart.
> For simplicity of debugging, you might want to consider starting the
> rtrmgr by hand: /path/to/rtrmgr -b /path/to/config.boot

The router manager had not started up again because of some misconfig I had
made. Now that it runs again I can enter configuration mode.

Sorry for asking first instead of thinking more on it. :-)

Dirk