[Xorp-users] Compiling xorp with olsr

Jose Manuel dos Santos Calhariz jose.spam at netvisao.pt
Wed Jul 30 16:43:27 PDT 2008

What is the proprer way to compile xorp 1.5 with olsr enabled?

When I configure xorp without options, ./configure generates in the end
a contrib/olsr/Makefile file.

When I add the option --with-olsr ./configure don't generate a
contrib/olsr/makefile.

I am preparing a new package of xorp for Debian, so I would like to
know the proper way of compiling it.  I don't know enough about olsr
to test if the binary of xorp have olsr enabled or not.  But it seams
to me is a bug of ./configure that disable olsr support with the
option --with-olsr.

     José Calhariz

Quando as contas são pagas, ninguém presta atenção no tamanho delas

--Marion Davies