[Xorp-users] IPv4-to-IPv6 Multicast Translation

Archimedes S. Gaviola agaviola at infoweapons.com
Mon Jun 30 01:17:43 PDT 2008

Hi! I need to know if XORP project have some roadmap for unicast and
multicast transition mechanisms since it fairly supports both IPv4 and
IPv6 for all the routing protocols implemented? Co-existence between the
legacy IPv4 and the new IPv6 protocol is nowadays the trend to deploy
the new Internet. Is it possible if we can add a feature on XORP wherein
it can translate IPv4 multicast to IPv6 multicast just like one of the
link here http://forskningsnett.uninett.no/testnett/multicast/mcgw/?

Thanks,
Archimedes