[Xorp-users] Xorp-1.4 Installation Error

Pavlin Radoslavov pavlin at ICSI.Berkeley.EDU
Tue Mar 4 12:18:29 PST 2008

Swati Sinha Deb <Swati.Deb at bristol.ac.uk> wrote:

> Hi Dan,
>
> I downloaded the source from xorp website. I tried doing that few times but
> I keep getting that same error.

When do you see the problem: while running "gmake" or "gmake install"?

You might also try to use the latest XORP code from anon. CVS.
A number of things have changed in the autoconf/automake setup so
this might eliminate the problem you are seeing.