[Xorp-users] OSPF terminated with signal 6.

Atanu Ghosh atanu at ICSI.Berkeley.EDU
Tue Mar 11 13:54:37 PDT 2008

Hi,

You found a bug which is now fixed in CVS:
<http://mailman.icsi.berkeley.edu/pipermail/xorp-cvs/2008-March/010790.html>

I think that during the database exchange the last LSA in the database
was invalidated, an attempt was then made to get the next LSA when no
more were present.

	Atanu.