[Xorp-users] Bonded Interfaces

David Bond david.bond at themis.com
Sat Mar 15 05:47:35 PDT 2008

Dirk,

The situation is further complicated since there are pseudo interfaces created on the bonded interface, such as bond0:1, bond0:2, etc. Also, there is a requirement to forward traffic from a specific ip address to a different ip address using one of these pseudo interfaces. Currently Iptables is being used to perform this function, but I think there is a conflict due to some of the messages that I'm seeing from xorp_rtrmgr. The error message in particular is "No Finder?".

David