[Xorp-users] OSPFv3 Redistribution into BGP

Scher, Dave dscher at mitre.org
Mon Mar 17 14:06:21 PDT 2008

Hello,
    Thanks for the help with the configuration file to those who sent
email.  I am working in an environment where I need to redistribute
OSPFv3 (OSPF6) prefixes into BGP.  Is there currently a way in which to
do this?  I checked the XORP shell and when I tried to create a policy
statement term there was no protocol related entry for ospf6, though
RIPng was supported.  Any time table for support of OSPFv3 redistro?

Thanks.
Dave Scher