[Xorp-users] OSPFv3 Redistribution into BGP

Atanu Ghosh atanu at ICSI.Berkeley.EDU
Fri Mar 21 21:25:44 PDT 2008

Hi,

All the XORP unicast protocols support policy and hence redistribution.

There was an ommission in a template file that stopped redistribution for
OSPFv3 being configured.

I have just checked in the fix.

       Atanu.

Revision  Changes                             Path
1.25      +2 -1;  commitid: 82c47e48a0241a7;  xorp/etc/templates/policy.tp