[Xorp-users] Click version supported by xorp

Pavlin Radoslavov pavlin at ICSI.Berkeley.EDU
Fri May 23 14:17:34 PDT 2008

Soon-Yong Sohn <ssohn at gmu.edu> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have a question about click.
> I am trying to run click of version 1.6.0 with xorp.
> I am not sure xorp is supporting click-1.6.0.
> If not, do you have any plan to upgrade it to support the version 1.6.0 of click ?

The Click support in XORP was deleveloped for Click-1.4.3, but
unfortunately it is lagging behind so we haven't tried a newer
version of Click.

Eventually we should get XORP working with never versions of Click
but right now it is a very low priority task.
If someone investigates the problem and fixes it, patches are
welcome.