[Xorp-users] Issue in BGP Configuration

Syed Khalid syed.khalid at xorp.net
Wed Nov 19 06:24:03 PST 2008

I had run into a similar problem (I think), about a month ago,  and had
opened a bug 793. On RH Linux, I was not able to srtart BGP. However, with
the fix, I have not run into this problem. I am running RH (2.8.18) 64 bit.
I can try to reproducde your problem on my RH lab machnes. Is there a bug
open on this? If not could you open one?