[Xorp-users] Guidance needed.

Pavlin Radoslavov pavlin at ICSI.Berkeley.EDU
Thu Oct 23 15:04:59 PDT 2008

For your OS (FreeBSD-7.0), you need to recompile your kernel with
the following option added to your kernel config:

options         MROUTING                # Multicast routing

It is in the XORP User Manual in the PIM-SM chapter.

Pavlin