[Xorp-users] [OSPFv2] Router Crash]

karnik karnik.jain at einfochips.com
Fri Oct 31 03:55:49 PDT 2008

Bruce M Simpson wrote:
> karnik wrote:
>> I am using xorp-1.5
>> system: RHEL4
>> kernal version:  2.6.9-42.ELsmp
>
> Thanks, can you Cc: this and my reply to the xorp-users@ list?
>
> XORP 1.5 lacks the patch Atanu pointed you at, which fixes the virtual
> link problem you saw.
>
> thanks
> BMS
>

>> Bruce M Simpson wrote:
>>>>

>>> Can you tell us which version of XORP you are running?
>>>
>>> Problems like this involving virtual links should have been fixed
>>> since the last release, please see revision 1.152 of
>>> xorp/ospf/peer.hh. You may need to use CVS sources to get things
>>> running.
>>>
>>> thanks,
>>> BMS
>>>

>>> Email Scanned for Virus & Dangerous Content by :
>>> www.CleanMailGateway.com
>>>

> Email Scanned for Virus & Dangerous Content by : www.CleanMailGateway.com

Disclaimer: This e-mail message and all attachments transmitted with it
are intended solely for the use of the addressee and may contain legally
privileged and confidential information. If the reader of this message
is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for
delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying, or other use of
this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by
replying to this message and please delete it from your computer. Any
views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender
unless otherwise stated.Company has taken enough precautions to prevent
the spread of viruses. However the company accepts no liability for any