[Xorp-users] OLSR route redistribution in XORPv1.5

Sproat, Jackalynn Jackalynn.Sproat at gdcanada.com
Mon Sep 8 10:06:20 PDT 2008

Hello,

I am new to XORP and am interested in redistributing routes between XORP
OLSR and XORP OSPF.

At www.mail-archive.com/xorp-hackers at icir.org/msg00413.html it was
mentioned that CenGen had success with exporting inot OSPF in their
testbed.  I was just wondering how I can get more information w.r.t to
doing the same.  For example, is this a simple as including the
statement export ospf on the OSLR router? Where in the .boot file should
this statement be inserted?

Cheers,
Jackie

GENERAL DYNAMICS Canada
1020-68th Avenue NE
Calgary, Alberta
Canada
T2E 8P2

The information contained in this e-mail message is PRIVATE. It may contain confidential information and may be legally privileged. It is intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or reproduction of this communication is strictly prohibited. If the intended recipient(s) cannot be reached or if a transmission problem has occurred, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and destroy all copies of this message.
Thank you.