[Xorp-users] running IP multicast using xorp with click

Pavlin Radoslavov pavlin at ICSI.Berkeley.EDU
Mon Sep 22 10:39:12 PDT 2008

Yaping Zhu <yapingz at cs.princeton.edu> wrote:

> hi,
> I wonder if anybody knows how to run IP multicast using xorp with click. I only saw the following link that multicast package is available.
> http://read.cs.ucla.edu/click/packages/multicast
> does anybody can help to let me know:
>     how can I get the package?
>     better, where I can get a xorp and click config to run IP multicast?

I am not familiar with the above mentioned Click multicast package,
but on the XORP side the answer is that XORP doesn't have any
Click-specific support for IP multicast routing.

Pavlin