[Xorp-users] Help !

JESUS RAMIREZ chuyram28 at msn.com
Wed Apr 29 10:23:59 PDT 2009

Hello eveybody ...

Good Morning, I'm rookie in this ,but I think it's very interesting and I want to learn,  so I have a lot a questions for you.

      If I want to configure 2 network cards ( Ethernet ) were can i found the configuration ? I read the manual and i dont konw how can i get into the code? or do i need to download from your web and then paste it, because i need to configure de rip too....if i need to download any file were can i found ? and how can i paste it ?

I don't know if any of you guys can Help me..... please : (

Thank you.
 Chuy.