[Xorp-users] not getting an alias

Irving Leonard irving.lp at feestudiantes.cujae.edu.cu
Thu Apr 30 18:45:28 PDT 2009

I am so newbe in xorp but I read (breafly) the manual and it says that every
vif can take a lot of addresses but for me it doesn't make an alias. I have a
vif and give it 2 addresses in the same subnet, because I need to have 2 IPs
but it only get's the first. I'm using ubuntu hardy 8.04.2
regards
irving
VI Conferencia Internacional de Energía Renovable, Ahorro de Energía y Educación Energética
9 - 12 de Junio 2009, Palacio de las Convenciones
...Por una cultura energética sustentable
www.ciercuba.com