[Xorp-users] xorpsh exiting due to an init error

naresh raga naresh_raga at yahoo.co.in
Thu Aug 6 10:26:50 PDT 2009

Hi friends,
I have successfully cross-compiled xorp-1.4 using crosstool-linux-gcc-3.3.4-glibc-2.3.2-0.28rc39.tar.bz2  and following the steps in BUILD_NOTES.This is cross-compiler for TS-7300 arm-kit provided by the board manufacturers..The kit had 2.4.26 kernel running on it.My host machine is x86 running ubuntu 8.04. When I am running ./xorp_rtrmgr(on kit) I am getting an error :\

[ERROR xorp_rtrmgr:9803 RTRMGR +210 main_rtrmgr.cc run] Shutting down due to an init error:Error reading XRL directory /usr/local/xorp/xrl/targets:No such file or directory.

There is no problem with the cross-compiler because I have checked it with a cross-compiled hello.c program.The executable succesfully runs on the kit..
I am unable to understand the error.

Please help me out.
Thanks,
Naresh