[Xorp-users] Error:XrlRouter Failed.No Finder?while running ./xorp_rtrmgr

naresh raga naresh_raga at yahoo.co.in
Tue Aug 25 00:01:28 PDT 2009

Hi friends,
 I have successfully cross-compiled xorp-1.4 using
 crosstool-linux-gcc-3.3.4-glibc-2.3.2-0.28rc39.tar.bz2 by following the
 steps in BUILD_NOTES.This is cross-compiler for TS-7300 arm-kit provided
 by the board manufacturers.The kit had 2.4.26 kernel running on
 it.My
 host machine is x86 running ubuntu 8.04. When I am running
 ./xorp_rtrmgr(on kit) I am getting an error :\

 [ERROR xorp_rtrmgr:9803 RTRMGR +210 main_rtrmgr.cc run] Shutting down
 due to an init error:Error reading XRL directory
 /usr/local/xorp/xrl/targets:No such file or directory.

 There is no problem with the cross-compiler because I have checked it
 with a
 cross-compiled hello.c program.The executable succesfully runs on
 the kit.
I am unable to find /usr/local/xorp/ neither
on my host system nor on my target kit.What I have done is copied the
xrl folder in xorp-1.4(cross-compiled) to /usr/local/xorp/xrl/ on my
target kit.But now I am facing new error when I run ./xorp_rtrmgr

[ERROR xorp_rtrmgr:4671 XRL +634 xrl_router.cc wait_until_xrl_router_is_ready] XrlRouter failed. No Finder?

What is meant by this?Can anyone suggest whether  I am going in the right direction?

Thanks,
Naresh.

       Looking for local information? Find it on  Yahoo! Local

      See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Yahoo! Buzz. http://in.buzz.yahoo.com/