[Xorp-users] Empty routing table

Bruce Simpson bms at incunabulum.net
Thu Aug 27 05:03:55 PDT 2009

Timothy Chow wrote:
> Looks like there are some library linkage problems to me? It would be great
> if you can give me some pointers on fixing this and comments from people who
> have cross-compiled XORP would be greatly appreciated ...

Try the public SVN code. We have eliminated the GNU autotools from the
source tree. This is a very turbulent change, however, it means libtool
is no longer part of the critical path.

Cross-compilation is not currently functional, however, please see other
posts today on this subject for information on what work needs to be
done. At the moment we're focusing on delivering the 1.7-RC, and we
welcome all help from the community to make that happen.

thanks,
BMS