[Xorp-users] xorpsh crash. is there any solution?

Bruce Simpson bms at incunabulum.net
Sat Aug 29 04:20:47 PDT 2009

Ben Greear wrote:
> I don't have pre-compiled packages for debian, however.  The official
> xorp tree opened up yesterday
> too, but I haven't had a chance to look at it.

I've contacted you off-list about what would be needed to generate
binary RPMs using SCons.

There is support for ipkg generation in SCons, but not deb (last time I
looked). It would be very useful to contribute .deb generation to SCons
itself, and I am sure they would very much appreciate that contribution too.

Given that ipkg support already exists, I imagine this wouldn't be a
difficult task for someone already familiar with Python as a scripting
language, and Debian derived systems as a platform.