[Xorp-users] Policy Help Needed

CouchSurfer globalcouchsurfer at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 02:25:53 PST 2009

Hi all,

I am trying to configure an xorp router to filter out some routes via
certain paths. Hopefully someone can help me out.

I have one xorp router R0 with two interfaces. Each interface is connected
to a BGP peer Ra and Rb. I received no med numbers from these peers.
Each of these peer advertise the routes the same destinations D1/mask1 and
D2/mask2.

I want configure R0 so that it only accepts routes to D1/mask1 from Ra and
routes to D2/mask2from Rb, and reject otherwise.

At the moment I have a policy that looks like
term 1 {
    from {
        network4: D2/mask2
    }