[Xorp-users] ERROR on xorp_rtrmgr "XrlRouter failed. No Finder?"

Pavlin Radoslavov pavlin at ICSI.Berkeley.EDU
Thu Feb 12 15:52:58 PST 2009

Moises Rodrigues <moisesber at gmail.com> wrote:

> That did the trick. The problem was the router firewall. I added some
> rules for 127.0.0.1 connections and everything works well.

Great!

> BTW I read the info on the page and a little bit of the manual and I
> don't remember seeing anything about that. Please put some info about
> that if it don't have already. If it has, sorry for my mistake.
> Hope that this thread help somebody in the future.

No, it is not in the documentation, but it should be (in the User
Manual, FAQ, somewhere).

Please add a Bugzilla entry about the missing info in the
documentation.