[Xorp-users] Xorp + Kernel Click on Linux -- Does this work for anyone in recent code?

Pavlin Radoslavov pavlin at ICSI.Berkeley.EDU
Thu Feb 26 15:52:23 PST 2009

Tom,

Unfortunately, the Click testing and support has fallen behind the
rest of the system. It has been a while since we tested them
together, and most likely it was with an older version of Click
(1.4.x).

We are planning to add-back the Click support in the future.
In the mean time you can try XORP-1.6 with some of the older
Click versions (maybe Click-1.4.3?), though I don't know whether
this will actually work. If this doesn't work, you might want to try
some of the older XORP releases that should work with Click.
I believe I have used XORP-1.4 with Click-1.4.1.

If other folks have more recent experience please speak up.

P.S. Could you submit a Bugzilla entry with the issue, and include
your XORP config file, so we can use that entry to track the
problem.