[Xorp-users] [Not] Advertising Routes to BGP

Tafi Makamure tafim at itinsideout.com
Tue Jul 7 08:54:25 PDT 2009

Dear fellow xorp_users

We are trying to move to xorp as a routing platform.  We have two public subnets we want to advertise.  We currently bring up connections with our peers and accept routes from them, but we do not advertise our connected routes.  Instead we advertise routes learned from other peers!  Our config.boot file is attached - we have removed peer details to protect their privacy, but this seems to be an issue with policy only as we are connected to the peers correctly.

Please Help!

Thanks

Tafi Makamure