[Xorp-users] FAIL condition during validation part of building xorp-1.6

naresh raga naresh_raga at yahoo.co.in
Thu Jul 16 11:44:22 PDT 2009

Hello friends,
I am trying to build xorp-1.6 on Debian-sarge 2.4.27 kernel on i686 machine..I have installed gcc-4.1 ,g++-4.1,libssl,libssl-dev0.9.8 as said in BUILD_NOTES.While executing make check,9 out of 28 tests got failed.They are
FAIL:test_run_command.sh
FAIL:test_sched
FAIL:test_task
FAIL:test_time_slice
FAILtest_timer
FAIL:test_observers
FAIL:test_profile
FAIL:test_asyncio.
I am also attaching the output file generated by the command make check for your reference.
What's the problem?Should I need to install any extra libraries or utilities or it is the problem with the lower version kernel 2.4.27.

Thanks,
Naresh

      Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more. Click here http://cricket.yahoo.com