[Xorp-users] Cross Compilation:Unable to find demo-armv5b-softfloat.sh.patch

Bruce Simpson bms at incunabulum.net
Thu Jul 16 12:08:20 PDT 2009

naresh raga wrote:

>     Please refer to crosstool, as documented above in the BUILD_NOTES.
>
>     I am unable to find the patch in the crosstool

There are a number of toolchain patches in crosstool, and this seems to
refer to but one of them. They may have slightly different names, and
you may need to follow the crosstool instructions in detail.

I don't normally use crosstool myself, and it may well not be up-to-date
for the latest GCC compilers. It is also a community open source
project; Dan Kegel is responsive to email and will probably accept good
patches.

Sorry we can't be of further help on this at the moment; you might wish
to try a mailing list which is geared towards supporting the
cross-compilation use of gcc as a general purpose toolchain:
    http://sources.redhat.com/ml/crossgcc/

XORP, Inc. are using SCons internally, however, they cannot offer
general support on cross-compilation. We'd welcome user feedback on
cross-compiling XORP, and we will be needing help on making SCons work
for cross-compilation.

thanks!
BMS