[Xorp-users] install problem

Qihua Yang yangqqh at gmail.com
Sun Jul 26 03:37:42 PDT 2009

Hi,

I wrote a configuration file. And I checked online. Someone suggest to use
empty config.boot. I tried both of them. They didn't work. I still got that
information I showed you last email.
I tried the command you suggest me to do. There is no process listen on port
19999. How to fix it? Thanks a lot.

And after I installed xorp, I ran xorp_rtrmgr, it showed "Failed to open
config file: /usr/lib/xorp/config.boot". There is no any configure file in
there. Is that configure file you mentioned? I put my configure file into
there. It can run. but stop in "No more tasks to run".

root at yangqqh-desktop:/home/yangqqh/Desktop/xorp-1.6# xorp_rtrmgr
[ 2009/07/25 17:03:31  INFO xorp_rtrmgr:10318 RTRMGR +239
master_conf_tree.cc execute ] Changed modules:
[ 2009/07/25 17:03:31  INFO xorp_rtrmgr:10318 RTRMGR +2228 task.cc run_task
] No more tasks to run

Thanks a lot for anybody's help. Below is the configure file I used.

interfaces {
    interface dc0 {
    vif dc0 {
        address 10.10.10.10 {