[Xorp-users] Progress in Xorp development?

John Tavs john.tavs at xorp.net
Thu Jun 11 10:57:03 PDT 2009

Two things have happened that prevent people from seeing the checkins.

1)      We had to move the code from ICSI Server to a new server and we were planning to covert to SVN that we were already internally using.

2)      We discovered problems in making SVN server public that has resulted in us now looking at non-SVN options.

Having said this, we do expect this to be resolved soon and if anyone is interesting being a committer to XORP, please send an mail to info at xorp.net<mailto:info at xorp.net> with your contact information and we tell you how to get  set up on the new system when we bring it up.