[Xorp-users] Progress in Xorp development?

Ben Greear greearb at candelatech.com
Thu Jun 11 11:15:59 PDT 2009

John Tavs wrote:
> Two things have happened that prevent people from seeing the checkins.
>

> 1)      We had to move the code from ICSI Server to a new server and we
> were planning to covert to SVN that we were already internally using.
>
> 2)      We discovered problems in making SVN server public that has
> resulted in us now looking at non-SVN options.

Here's hoping you choose 'git'!  I've already imported from your
CVS tree into my own xorp git repo and that went smoothly...

> Having said this, we do expect this to be resolved soon and if anyone is
> interesting being a committer to XORP, please send an mail to
> info at xorp.net <mailto:info at xorp.net> with your contact information and
> we tell you how to get  set up on the new system when we bring it up.

Please post to this list when you have the repo set up.  I don't know
if I actually want submit access, but I would like to merge with your
latest efforts when they are somewhat stable..