[Xorp-users] Error loading xorp config file

victor omwando vommwa at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 18 00:33:24 PDT 2009

Hi, I'm getting the following error when I try to load the attached xorp config file using xorp_rtrmgr's -b command line switch. The error occurs somewhere in my policy statements, but I can't for the life of me see what is wrong. Any quick help will be greatly appreciated. I'm running xorp 1.6. This happens on both an Ubuntu and Debian installation of xorp.

[ 2009/06/18 07:31:52  ERROR xorp_rtrmgr:520 RTRMGR +349 main_rtrmgr.cc run ] rtrmgr shutting down due to an init error: PARSE ERROR [Config File /hosthome/r1.config.boot, line 84]: syntax error; Last symbol parsed was "network4-list"