[Xorp-users] xorpsh problem

Bruce Simpson bms at incunabulum.net
Tue Jun 23 08:55:30 PDT 2009

Hi Robert,

You have to write at least a skeleton configuration file in order for
the Router Manager to run, as xorpsh cannot run without the Router Manager.

There is a skeleton config generator in the setup for the XORP
LiveCD/LiveUSB, however, it's probably easiest just to do this with your
favorite text editor.

Robert Appleton wrote:
> I can't seem to get xorpsh to run so that I can start configuring.
> I am running fedora 10, and have already compiled the code using
> configure and make. Any help is appreciated.

thanks,
BMS