[Xorp-users] Emulating simple network for testing XORP code

Bruce Simpson bms at incunabulum.net
Tue Jun 30 04:02:03 PDT 2009

Rae Harbird wrote:

> Hi
>

> Does anyone have recommendations for emulating a small, simple network
> of XORP routers on a single Linux platform? I want to test my XORP code.

There is something out there that might wrap XORP in some kind of
virtualization environment, although I can't remember what the name of
this thing is -- it was mentioned on this list in the last 12 months, a
trawl through the list archives may help. Sorry, it's just a vague
memory at the moment.

thanks,
BMS