[Xorp-users] Emulating simple network for testing XORP code

victor omwando vommwa at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 30 13:08:43 PDT 2009

You should also probably check out Netkit (wiki.netkit.org). It's based on UML, but does a lot of the uml-switched for you and as a result it is quite easy to use and the learning curve isn't steep at all. Currently, I'm using it to create networks to test a DSL based on Haskell that generated XORP config files from the give nsource code.