[Xorp-users] help: getting the error no finder?

bhavin81 at iitb.ac.in bhavin81 at iitb.ac.in
Mon Mar 2 02:50:01 PST 2009

Hello Ram & friends,

     Thanks for the reply. Now i have got another problem.
When i am running the ./xorp_rtrmgr then i am getting following
errors:
(a)group xorp does not exits
(b)xorp_rtrmgr is shutting down due to init error.
failed to open config.boot

     As i have said that i have not created any config file.
Does that mean the error(b) is due to that reason. If yes then
someone can please send me some config file so that at least i can
begin. Can you please tell me how to create xrop group.

     Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Bhavin