[Xorp-users] compilation problmes with mips

Pavlin Radoslavov pavlin at ICSI.Berkeley.EDU
Tue Mar 17 10:10:25 PDT 2009

RamaKanthVarala <varala_kanth at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hello friends,
>
> I want to use the xorp as igmp proxy.

Unfortunately you can't use XORP as IGMP proxy.
The IGMP implementation in XORP is the router-side, and it is used
in tandem with PIM-SM.

Re. the "libtool object" error below, what XORP version are you
using? The latest 1.6 release or the code from CVS?