[Xorp-users] compilation problmes with mips

RamaKanthVarala varala_kanth at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 17 20:07:50 PDT 2009

Thanks pavlin,

Iam using the latest stable version 1.6 .

My testing environment is like below

Windows PC (server )====WAN ===> Fedor 8 Linux PC =====Private Lan ===> Windows PC (client/host)

When i compile the source with fedora 8 version i did not had any problems.

In linux pc iam using the iptables to give me the NAT functionality to windows PC .

In this when i compiled for fedora 8 and tested it , the video stream is received by the client PC from server PC in short it gave me the expected result .

As same like above now my target board with mips on it is between server and client instead of fedora Linux PC.

My intention is to get the same result what i got with the linux pc.I hope i can achive the same ..!

My basic obstacles till now is

1) Compilation problems in the BGP and FEA modules..?

2) Do they really need to be compiled in order to use igmp ..?

3) What are all the modules does igmp depend on ..?

Please put in your thoughts .

Thanks & Regards
Kanth