[Xorp-users] distributed click support

Azeem Khan azeem_k at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 25 06:01:24 PDT 2009

Hello,

I found the answer to my question in the design docs. XORP currently cannot do what I am interested in but has been designed to be able to do it.

So, I would like to give try over the next few weeks to implement it myself.  To start with, I believe modules related to reading the config file and portions of FEA would have to be changed to accomodate this setup. Are there instructions somewhere on which modules would need to be changed?

Thank You.
Azeem Khan