[Xorp-users] Issue with shared libraries in latest cvs tree?

Ben Greear greearb at candelatech.com
Mon Mar 30 15:05:04 PDT 2009

I pulled down the latest cvs code today, merged with my own hacks, and built xorp.

It seems that xorp_rib is not properly dealt with by the install script:

  /usr/local/xorp/rib/xorp_rib seems to be looking for /usr/local/xorp/rib/.libs/xorp_rib,
but that is not installed by 'make install'.

I can probably get this particular issue working easily enough, but I wanted to make sure that
I'm not mis-understanding the problem entirely?